Want more in-depth information on sports betting and fantasies? Sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter today.
Foster Moreau Prop Bet Odds
Foster Moreau Prop betting statistics and trends
- Moreau had 27 passes (on 41 targets) for 314 yards (20.9 per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- So far this season, 7.3% of his team’s 559 passes have gone Moreau’s direction.
- With five targets in the red zone this season, Moreau received 7.6% of his team’s 66 red zone pass attempts.
- The Raiders, who rank 17th in the NFL in points scored, fell back to pass 61.3 percent of the time while running the ball 38.7 percent of the time.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest accessories and player odds for Moreau’s game with the Colts.
Game against Indianapolis
- Moreau is averaging 38.5 receiving yards per game in two career games against the Colts, 12.0 more than his on / under receiving yards bet for Sunday’s game (26.5).
- Moreau, in two clashes, landed a touchdown each time. But he hasn’t had multiple TDs in any of those games.
- The Colts have the NFL’s 15th pass defense this season, giving up 248.3 yards per game in the air.
- The Colts have conceded 29 passing touchdowns this season (1.9 per game), ranking them 31st among NFL defenses.
- Against the Broncos last week, Moreau was hit four times and amassed 67 yards on four receptions.
- Moreau’s stat line over his last three outings shows 14 catches for 145 yards. He averaged 48.3 receiving yards per game and was targeted 19 times.
Moreau’s teammates in Las Vegas
|Last name||Targets||Target%||Catches||yards||TD||Red zone targets||% red zone target|
Powered by Data Skrive