Furniture World News Bureau on 07/25/2022
Best Individual Residential Space Over 3,000 Square Feet: Daniel J. Chenin, Daniel Joseph Chenin Ltd., Las Vegas, NV
The Las Vegas Design Center (LVDC) and the Central California/Nevada Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) announced the western interior design community’s top projects of the year with nine winners in 11 categories ANDYZ Design Award Winner. The 2022 award winners were announced yesterday at the in-person awards ceremony at the Las Vegas Market, which runs through Thursday, July 28 at the World Market Center Las Vegas.
“For eight years, the ANDYZ Awards have recognized outstanding talent and creativity across the entire design industry,” said Cain Brodie, CEO of LVDC. “Las Vegas Design Center is proud to partner with ASID to celebrate these nine winners and their incredible work.”
For the 2022 awards, eight design firms and one student were shortlisted across 11 ANDYZ award categories, with two winners selected for their collaborative project for Best Hospitality Space Design. New this year, the Best Single Residential Design and Best Multiple Residential Design categories have been split into two sub-categories – over and under 3,000 square feet.
The 2022 ANDYZ winners are:
- Best Residential Bathroom Design: Dani Boyd, Dani Boyd Design, Los Angeles, CA
- Best Commercial Space Design: Wendy Glaister, Wendy Glaister Interiors, Modesto, CA
- Best Custom Product Design: Eryka Glover, ErykaG Design, Las Vegas, NV
- Best Home Space Design: Jamie Stringham, Inner Dynamics, Las Vegas, NV
And Laura Fullow, Laura Fullow Designs, Las Vegas, NV
- Best individual residential space over 3,000 square feet.: Daniel J. Chenin, Daniel Joseph Chenin Ltd., Las Vegas, NV
- Best individual residential space under 3,000 square feet.: Eric Benning, Benning Design Construction, Sacramento, CA
- Best Residential Kitchen Design: Lori Brazier, House of Brazier, Sacramento, CA
- Best multiple residential space over 3,000 square feet.: Daniel J. Chenin, Daniel Joseph Chenin Ltd., Las Vegas, NV
- Best multiple residential space under 3,000 square feet.: Eric Benning, Benning Design Construction, Sacramento, CA
- Best Outdoor Space Design: Daniel J. Chenin, Daniel Joseph Chenin Ltd., Las Vegas, NV
- Best Student Design: Jinjin Huang, Fresno State University, Fresno, CA
The ANDYZ Awards, named after “Annual Nevada Design”, were created in 2015 to recognize outstanding design by designers, design companies and students. Interior design projects in the residential, commercial, hotel and student categories were judged by a panel of ASID board members from across the country based on five main criteria: presentation; innovation/creative use of space; scale and functionality; aesthetic; and overall execution.
The 2022 ANDYZ Awards sponsors are: Cosentino; ESG Gallery; European bath| Kitchen| Tile & Stone; global views; Furniture lighting and decoration magazine; Justo delivery service; NV without slip; Nourison and Sherwin-Williams.
About the Las Vegas Design Center
The Las Vegas Design Center is located at World Market Center Las Vegas on the first two floors of Building A and offers interior designers and other members of the trade year-round access to a comprehensive selection of the industry’s best product lines. industry. To learn more, visit https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/year-round/lvdc.
About Las Vegas Market
The Las Vegas Marketplace is the premier furniture and gift marketplace in the western United States, showcasing thousands of furniture, home decor, and gift resources in one unparalleled marketplace destination. The diverse product offerings of the Las Vegas market allow for cross-category trade between these industries. The next Las Vegas market will take place July 24-28, 2022 at the World Market Center Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com.
About International Market Centers
The International Market Centers (IMCs) serve as a center of commerce for the furniture, gift, home decor and apparel wholesale industries. With over 20 million square feet of premium wholesale exhibit space in High Point, North Carolina, Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has over 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale. With the launch of Juniper, a fully integrated omni-channel B2B commerce solution and multi-line B2B e-commerce marketplace enabling buyers and sellers to better manage and grow their business across marketplaces and throughout the year, IMC now provides the only omnichannel sales and marketing platform that connects physical and digital wholesale. For more information, visit IMCenters.com.