Panda Express is coming to town


GREENFIELD – Construction is underway for a new Panda Express restaurant on State Street south of Popeyes and west of Walmart.

Panda Express, Inc. ran a legal announcement in the Daily Reporter in May stating its intention to build the restaurant on the plot.

Panda Express did not return requests for comment.

The owner of the parcel is CFT NV Developments LLC, based in Las Vegas, whose registration with the State of Indiana lists the officers of Panda Express among its principals. Walmart Real Estate Business Trust recently sold the property to CFT NV Developments for $ 834,133.

Plans filed with the Town of Greenfield show access to the site from Melody Lane and drive-thru on the north side of the building.

State chamber holds wellness summit

INDIANAPOLIS – With the COVID-19 pandemic not yet in the rearview mirror and the reality of remote working seemingly here to stay, interest in employee health and well-being may be at an all time high. Many employers are looking for ways to manage their own health care costs while increasing support services for their workers.

At the Indiana Wellness Summit 2021, held August 12-13 at the Westin Hotel in downtown Indianapolis, employers can hear from top experts in workplace wellness and find solutions they’re looking for . The event will take place in person but will also include an on-demand virtual component.

Registration is available online at or by calling (800) 824-6885, and is open until the day of the event.

The summit is a partnership between the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and the Indiana Welfare Council.

Pandemic assistance available to livestock producers

WASHINGTON – Livestock and poultry producers who suffered losses during the pandemic due to insufficient access to processing can apply for help for those losses and the cost of depopulating and disposing of animals.

Eligible livestock and poultry producers can apply for assistance until September 17, 2021 by completing Form FSA-620, Livestock Pandemic Compensation Program, and submitting it to any office in County Farm Service Agency. Additional documents may be required. Visit for a copy of the Funding Availability Notice and more information on how to apply.

Source link


Leave A Reply